A favourite destination by young people from all over Europe: Lloret de Mar is the epitome of pure fun. Close to Barcelona, on the southern coast of Spain, the city is the Centre of nightlife in costa Brava, already rather eventful.
There are two certainties that characterize Lloret indisputably: the possibility of know many young, from all over Europe, and the almost total lack of sleep. The nightlife is, indeed, particularly intense and eventful: in Lloret we run into all kinds of premises. The bars and restaurants on the beach, you get to lively pubs and clubs: every corner is a place where going wild, at any time of day or night.
But it is the night when the fun explodes and the atmosphere becomes warmer. So what are the best clubs to hang out in Lloret? Here is a guide to avoid mistakes in this surprising city.
1. Colossos: one of the most frequented, every year it hosts major international DJs, including Tiesto and Benny Benassi. Music of all kinds and theme nights to enjoy a summer between electronic music and foam Party
2. Tropics: the most popular ever among young people. Three halls, music of all kinds and names, as Steve Aoki. The perfect mix for extraordinary events such as Playboy or Italian evening Party
3. Rockefeller: a very British style disco, where is a cheap drink tequila and have fun until dawn
4. Revolution: a disco beloved for its special effects and its inimitable scenery. Think about lights, lasers and smoke coloring and animate the crazy nights of Costa Brava. In the heart of the city area where you will find the best locations, offers excellent commercial music and house and endless fun.
5. Hollywood: Although this is less wide than the other, his music is of a high standard. Unmissable and unique evening Famous Holywood, film theme.
If you want to know more about nightlife in Lloret de Mar and wonderful holiday, We recommend you to visit the website of Scuolazoo Event Trips, where you can find what you are looking for!